Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lots of plants, and a question

We have several plants that were unused in recent projects. Some Texas Betony, a Texas Star Hibiscus, Frogfruit, Turk's Cap, several others. They need a good home. I would upload them to eBay but I already have enough inventory to manage there for the moment. So...if you're interested in adopting any of these plants, we're interested in making you a deal. Currently we don't have a physical storefront, which leads me to my question: anybody have a suggestion about setting up a temporary plant stand on short notice? I need to set up someplace and allow people to come to me to buy these plants...and I need to do this by Saturday! If your garden club is meeting this week and would like to pick up some beautiful native plants for a fraction of retail prices, or if you're having a garden party or have other ideas, please contact me ASAP. I'm not opposed to parking our truck and trailer on a street corner...

No comments: