Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Email's Back!

The transition to thinkhost.com went off with only a couple of minor hitches. Our website was completely down for about 12 hours from Friday afternoon to mid-Saturday morning. If you look at the time and date stamp on the previous post, you will notice I made the final changes at about 3am. I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about technological things...The other issue, far more inconvenient, was that emails were not being delivered. Thinkhost.com changed settings on their end, but it wasn't until yesterday that we figured out what I needed to do on my end. Blah blah blah, doesn't matter, right? Everything is in proper working order now. So, again, if I have not responded to your emails, please resend or call. We're up-and-running! Thanks everyone for your patience--switching to thinkhost.com was another important step toward reducing our impact on the planet.

And I must give thinkhost.com huge THANKS for all their help!

No comments: